Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Just One Day by Gayle Foreman

I MUST SAY,

this novel surprised me and is quite unique. I have never read a book like this before and I'm happy to have discovered it. I've read Gayle's other novels IF I STAY and WHERE SHE WENT and they were a entertaining as well. I figured this would be just as interesting and I must say, it exceeded my expectations. This novel appears to put readers in an awkward situation. If YOU met a complete stranger and spent 1 day with him/her, is it possible to fall in love with the person? Why? There are many diverse opinions associated with this questions, but I'm very curious. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be able to answer any of my own questions. I could only answer them if I had my own Willem and experienced it firsthand. Tell me your responses in the comments or email me. You can also respond to this question on my community also named Book High under "responses to my blog". Thank you guys so much and remember to always keep reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment