Monday, February 10, 2014

My Serious Book Addiction

Hey!

I know when you first saw my user Book High you were PROBABLY thinking: oh wow! this person must be a loser and have no life. Who even reads books anymore? Well I'm here to represent all the book lovers who well, love to read! On my new blog I'll post comments about commonly read books, books of "literary merit", crappy books, awesome books, books that became movies, you name it. I'll give my honest opinion and you post your opinion as well. Remember be civil about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion so simply AGREE TO DISAGREE. I mean it. ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTS (well arguments that get WAAYYY out of hand). Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog, I'm sure I'll enjoy you guys as well so stay tuned to my posts and ENJOY READING (because seriously it's awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment